By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pepper to taste
1 lblean ground beef
1 largetomato, chopped
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
1 Tbsptomato paste
1 dash(es)worcestershire sauce
1 cbrown gravy
1 pkgfrozen peas
How to Make Shepherd's Pie
- Cook potatoes in salted water to cover.
- Drain, cool and peel.
- Mash in large bowl with butter, milk and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Saute beef until browned, stirring to keep meat crumbly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley, tomato paste, worcestershire and gravy.
- Stir to mix.
- Add peas and cook about 5 minutes.
- Turn mixture into casserole.
- Spread potatoes evenly over meat.
- Bake at 400 degrees 40 minutes until top is crispy brown.