1 lbground chuck
1 lbmild sausage
1 largeonion -- diced
1 largebell pepper -- diced
3 to 4 mediumred potatoes -- diced
1 (15 oz) can(s)mixed vegetabled -- drained
1 (15 oz) can(s)tomatoes with chilis
1 (7 oz) can(s)mushrooms -- drained
1 pkgcheddar cheese -- shredded
How to Make Shepherd's Pie
- Add your Ground Chuck, Sausage, Onion, and Bell Pepper to skillet.
- Cook in skillet till the meats are browned.
- After everything is browned add it to a casserole pan.
- Then add mixed vegetables & mushrooms on top of the meat.
- Then you will add the tomatoes on top of mixed vegetables.
- Layer the diced potatoes over top of vegetables.
- Cook in 375 Degree Oven until the potatoes are almost brown and then add Cheese and let it cook for a bit longer until cheese is melted.