- 2 lb
- whole onion, chopped
- 1 lb
- shredded, mozzarella cheese
- bell pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Sheila's Meatloaf
- 1Take all ingredients except soup and mix in a large
bowl.form into a loaf and transfer to a glass casserole dish or loaf pan with plenty of room for juices.
- 2Place meatloaf in oven and cook for approx.. 1 hr or until
juices run clear, when juices run clear drain off some of the juice, then take the mushroom soup and spoon over the meatloaf and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the soup is heated through.
- 3Remove the meatloaf from the oven stir to mix the remaining juices and soup together to make a nice rich gravy, slice the meatloaf and serve, spoon gravy over meat.