1I use a deep dish covered casserole for this. divide the tomato sauce into 2 equal parts. add half can water to each and set aside till needed. Dice the peppers and onion. place the layers in order given.
21. uncooked rice
2. corn ( fresh, frozen or drained canned)
3. 6 oz tomato sauce and half can water, salt/papper
4. 1/2 cup diced green pepper/ diced onion
5. crumble raw ground beef to cover
36. pour on the other batch of tomato sauce and water, salt/pepper again
7. final layer is a nice even layer of raw bacon strips.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes or until bacon crisps.
dig deep to get all the layers in a serving and enjoy!