Sesame Beef Strips1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbflank steak
4green onions, finely chopped
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspsesame seeds, toasted
2 Tbsprice wine
1 pkgfrozen vegetable mix
·cherry tomatoes, cooked
How to Make Sesame Beef Strips
- Partially freeze steak to firm.
- Slice steak diagonally, across the grain into 1/4" strips.
- Combine green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, rice wine and sugar.
- Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag or utility dish, stirring to coat.
- Close bag securely or cover dish.
- Stirring once, marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Thread beef strips loosely (weaving back and forth) on eight (9 to 10") bamboo skewers.
- Arrange skewers, not touching each other in a 1 1/2 quart rectangular microwave baking dish.
- Brush with reserved marinade; cover with waxed paper.
- Turning skewers over midway through cooking (bring inside to outside), microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Rearrange skewers again and microwave on high 1 minute or until beef is slightly pink (do not overcook).
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
- Serve skewered beef strips on bed of cooked oriental vegetables.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.