Sesame Beef Strips1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- flank steak
- green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 Tbsp
- rice wine
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- frozen vegetable mix
- cherry tomatoes, cooked
- parsley sprigs
How to Make Sesame Beef Strips
- 1Partially freeze steak to firm.
- 2Slice steak diagonally, across the grain into 1/4" strips.
- 3Combine green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, rice wine and sugar.
- 4Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag or utility dish, stirring to coat.
- 5Close bag securely or cover dish.
- 6Stirring once, marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 7Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 8Thread beef strips loosely (weaving back and forth) on eight (9 to 10") bamboo skewers.
- 9Arrange skewers, not touching each other in a 1 1/2 quart rectangular microwave baking dish.
- 10Brush with reserved marinade; cover with waxed paper.
- 11Turning skewers over midway through cooking (bring inside to outside), microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 12Rearrange skewers again and microwave on high 1 minute or until beef is slightly pink (do not overcook).
- 13Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
- 14Serve skewered beef strips on bed of cooked oriental vegetables.
- 15Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.