" Secret Ingredient " Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- large egg,slightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- bbq sauce,(your choice )
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp
- each of seasoned salt,pepper,and garlic powder
- 1 c
- french fried onions,measured then crushed (this is the "secret ingredient " )
- 1/8 c
- bbq sauce
How to Make " Secret Ingredient " Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,and set aside.
- 32 While oven is preheating, mix in a large bowl all ingredients except for the 1/8 cup of BBQ sauce.
- 4Place meat into prepared pan and free-form into a loaf shape.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes,then drain if needed,then take remaining BBQ sauce and spread over top and sides.(feel free to add more sauce)
- 6Return meatloaf to over and bake for 10 to 15 minutes,remove and let meatloaf "rest " for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy. :).(Letting it "rest "
will make it easier to cut in more even slices.)