" Secret Ingredient " Meatloaf
1 1/2 lbground beef
1large egg,slightly beaten
1/4 cbbq sauce,(your choice )
1/3 cfinely chopped green pepper
1/3 cfinely chopped sweet onion
1/2 tspeach of seasoned salt,pepper,and garlic powder
1 cfrench fried onions,measured then crushed (this is the "secret ingredient " )
1/8 cbbq sauce
How to Make " Secret Ingredient " Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,and set aside.
- 2 While oven is preheating, mix in a large bowl all ingredients except for the 1/8 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Place meat into prepared pan and free-form into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45 minutes,then drain if needed,then take remaining BBQ sauce and spread over top and sides.(feel free to add more sauce)
- Return meatloaf to over and bake for 10 to 15 minutes,remove and let meatloaf "rest " for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy. :).(Letting it "rest "
will make it easier to cut in more even slices.)