Scotish Stovie Toddies (Howdies)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4-5 peeled and diced potatoes
- 2 large onions sliced into rings and separated
- a dash of worchester sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- cover with water
How to Make Scotish Stovie Toddies (Howdies)
- 1Brown the ground beef. Peel and cube the potatoes and slice the onions.
- 2Add the potatoes and the ringed onions to the ground beef. Add salt and pepper and dashes of Worshcheste sauce. Cover with water. Cook until potatoes are fork tender and onion rings are mushy.
- 3Serve using a slotted spoon. Mash the potatoes up and top with ketchup. I serve with green beans and side salad.