By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1.25 cbeef broth
1/4 tspdill weed
2 Tbspdry white wine
2 cnoodles, cooked
·basic meatball mixture
How to Make Scandinavian Meatballs
- Combine ingredients of Basic Meatball Mixture with cardamom, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into 12 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour off drippings.
- Add beef broth and dill weed to meatballs in skillet, stirring to combine.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in white wine.
- Add to skillet and continue cooking until thickened, stirring constantly.