Savory Beef Burgers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
2 Tbsponion, minced
1 Tbspitalian seasoning, crushed
1/4 tspcumin, ground
1/4 tspblack peppercorns, freshly cracked
8bibb lettuce leaves
4 slicered onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Savory Beef Burgers
- Combine ground beef, onion, mustard, Italian seasoning, cumin, pepper and salt, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions shape into 1/2 inch thick patties, 4 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 10 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once.
- Place 2 or 3 lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates; top with 2 tomato slices, 2 onion rings and 1 burger.