Sauteed Tenderloin Steaks with Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2center cut top sirloin steaks
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cred wine
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sauteed Tenderloin Steaks with Wine Sauce
- Trim steaks of excess fat and pat dry with towels; brush them lightly with some olive oil and lightly oil a nonstick pan.
- Saute steaks 1 1/2 minutes to 2 minutes a side for red rare; longer for medium.
- Remove steaks to a warm plate.
- Degrease most of the fat, leaving only a teaspoon in skillet.
- Add the scallions and stir for a moment.
- Pour in wine and scrape deglazings; boil down until syrupy.
- Remove from heat, add butter and parsley or chives if you wish; pour over steak.