Sausage Centered Hamburger Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1 capple, finely chopped
1/3 cgreen onions, chopped
1 dash(es)cloves, ground
8 ozbrown and serve sausage links
2 Tbspunbleached all-purpose flour
1 tspbeef bouillon
How to Make Sausage Centered Hamburger Rolls
- Mix the meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings together.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal parts.
- Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing the ends.
- Brown the meat rolls in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Remove the meat rolls.
- Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the skillet.
- Stir the flour into the remaining fat.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
- Stir in the bouillon and water.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly and then reduce the heat.
- Return the meat rolls to the skillet; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.