Saucy Scalloped Beef or Turkey Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgscalloped potatoes
285 mlchili sauce
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 lbground beef
1/4 conion, chopped
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
1garlic clove, minced
10 ozmushrooms, drained
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Saucy Scalloped Beef or Turkey Pie
- Cook potatoes according to stovetop or microwave package directions.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine chili sauce and italian seasoning: Divide chili sauce mixture in half.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 of the chili sauce mixture, ground beef (or you can use turkey) onion, breadcrumbs and garlic; mix well.
- Press meat mixture evenly over the bottom and up the side of a 9" pie plate.
- Bake in 350 oven for 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and parmesan cheese to cooked potatoes.
- Fill meat shell with potato mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Place under broiler until potatoes are golden brown.
- Heat remaining half of chili sauce mixture and spoon over individual servings.