Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground round
2 lbpork, ground
1/4 cbread crumbs
1 ccream of mushroom soup
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- Combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, onion and seasoning. Shape into patties.
- Preheat a skillet to 350 degrees. Place patties in skillet and brown on each side.
- Mix mushroom soup, salt, pepper and milk together.
- Pour over patties.
- Lower heat to 250 degrees.
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes or until done.