Salisbury Steak For 2
Reposted here on June 6th.,2011
1large egg,slightly beaten
1/4 cbread crumbs, dry
1 1 ozpackage brown gravy mix,divided
1 tspdried onion flakes
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1/2 lbground beef
1/2 tspdry mustard
How to Make Salisbury Steak For 2
- In a medium size bowl, add egg, milk,breadcrumbs, 1 Tablespoon gravy mix, onion, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and ground beef.
- Mix all ingredients together, DO NOT over mix ( you do not want the meat to get dry ) divide meat mixture into two oblong patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Using a skillet large enough to hold both patties, fry over medium heat until desired doneness is reached( I cooked mine for about 10 minutes total),then remove patties from skillet and keep warm.
- In the same pan that the patties were cooked in, ( if not using lean beef,drain "drippings " ) add rest of ingredients and stir until thickened and no lumps remain.
- Pour gravy over patties, eat and ENJOY !