Salisbury Steak Deluxe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup, condensed
1 Tbspprepared mustard
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tspprepared horseradish
1/4 cdry bread crumbs
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1.5 lbground beef
2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
·pepper to taste
How to Make Salisbury Steak Deluxe
- In a bowl, combine the soup, mustard, worcestershire sauce and horseradish; blend well and set aside.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg.
- Add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup of the soup mixture.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into six patties.
- In a large skillet, brown the patties in oil; drain.
- Combine remaining soup mixture with water; pour over patties.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is done.
- Remove patties to a serving platter; spoon sauce over meat and sprinkle with parsley.