☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
81/4 pound beef patties
2 pkglipton onion soup mix
2 pkgpioneer brown gravy mix
1 call purpose flour
2 Tbspseason all
2 Tbspmorton's nature seasoning salt
How to Make Salisbury Steak
- Mix egg and 2 Tbsp Worcetershire in a bowl.
- Mix Flour, Pepper and Seasonings in another bowl. Crush one package of onion soup mix and add to the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Dredge each beef patty first in egg mix then flour mix. Fry in oil until almost done.
- Combine one cup cold water with both packages Pioneer Gravy Mix in a bowl. Boil 3 cups of water in pot on stove. Add one package of onion soup mix. Stir in the Gravy mix. Add 1 Tbsp worcetershire to the gravy. Stir until smooth.
- In a 13 x 9 glass dish, pour ½ of the gravy. Layer the beef patties on the gravy and pour the remaining gravy on top. Bake 30 minutes at 350.