Rump Roast Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspvegetable oil
3 ccabbage, shredded
1.5 cmushrooms, sliced
2 crump roast, left over from Drunken Roast recipe, julienned
1 cbeer-beef broth, left over from Drunken Roast recipe
4 cegg noodles
2 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Rump Roast Casserole
- NOTE: This is a recipe for left-overs from the Drunken Rump Roast master recipe.
- Heat oil in large, deep-sided skillet; saute cabbage and onions until limp, 3-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue to saute over medium high heat until mushrooms have lost most of their moisture, another 5 minutes.
- Add rump roast, mustard and broth; simmer until the liquid is almost all absorbed.
- Toss in cooked noodles; serve immediately.
- TIPS: Serve with hot rye rolls and a hearty zinfandel (NOT white).