By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Rueben Burgers
- Mix all the ingredients together except the sauerkraut and cheese.
- Shape mixture into 5 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Set oven control to broil or 550 degrees.
- Broil the patties 4 inches from the heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top each patty with sauerkraut and a cheese slice.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and a light brown in color.
- Nice served on toasted rye or pumpernickel buns or bread.