By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Rueben Burgers
- 1Mix all the ingredients together except the sauerkraut and cheese.
- 2Shape mixture into 5 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 3Set oven control to broil or 550 degrees.
- 4Broil the patties 4 inches from the heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Top each patty with sauerkraut and a cheese slice.
- 6Broil until the cheese is melted and a light brown in color.
- 7Nice served on toasted rye or pumpernickel buns or bread.