Rueben Brunch Casserole
How to Make Rueben Brunch Casserole
- 1Cut rye bread into 3/4 inch cubes and lightly beat the eggs.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish and arrange bread cubes on bottom of dish.
- 3Coarsely shred corned beef with knife.
- 4Layer meat over bread and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Beat eggs, milk and pepper in a bowl until well blended and pour over corned beef mixture.
- 6Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 7When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Bake casserole covered for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for 10 minutes more or until bubbly and puffed.
- 9Serve with some Thousand Island Dressing on the side and sauerkraut.