Round Steak Deluxe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- garlic clove, sliced
- 1 lb
- beef top round steak, quartered
- beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- water, divided
- 1 c
- green bell pepper, sliced
- cherry tomatoes
- 10 small
- pimento stuffed olives
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Round Steak Deluxe
- 1Place garlic in non-stick skillet, cover with steaks.
- 2Slowly brown steaks on both sides and discard garlic.
- 3While steaks are browning dissolve bouillon cube in 3/4 cup water.
- 4Pour bouillon mixture over steaks and sprinkle with oregano; bring to boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, and cook slowly about 1/2 hour.
- 6Turn steaks and add green pepper rings, tomatoes and olives.
- 7Continue to simmer 1/2 hour or until meat is tender.
- 8Place steaks and vegetables on warm platter.
- 9Add 1/4 cup water to remaining liquid and thicken with flour.
- 10Spoon mixture over steaks and vegetables.