Round Steak Deluxe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1garlic clove, sliced
1 lbbeef top round steak, quartered
1beef bouillon cube
1 cwater, divided
1 cgreen bell pepper, sliced
10 smallpimento stuffed olives
How to Make Round Steak Deluxe
- Place garlic in non-stick skillet, cover with steaks.
- Slowly brown steaks on both sides and discard garlic.
- While steaks are browning dissolve bouillon cube in 3/4 cup water.
- Pour bouillon mixture over steaks and sprinkle with oregano; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook slowly about 1/2 hour.
- Turn steaks and add green pepper rings, tomatoes and olives.
- Continue to simmer 1/2 hour or until meat is tender.
- Place steaks and vegetables on warm platter.
- Add 1/4 cup water to remaining liquid and thicken with flour.
- Spoon mixture over steaks and vegetables.