By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4beef tenderloin steaks (4-6 oz)
2 Tbspfresh rosemary, finely minced
2garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 tsplemon peel
1 tspblack pepper, coarsely ground
1fresh rosemary sprig
How to Make Rosemary Steak
- Score steaks in diamond pattern on both sides.
- Combine minced rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon peel, pepper and salt in small bowl; rub mixture onto surface of meat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Grill steaks over medium-hot heat about 4 minutes per side or until medium rare or to desired doneness.
- Cut steaks diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Garnish with rosemary.