How to Make Rollmops - Beef
- Pound spanish cut steaks as thin as you can
- Spray frying pan with Pam buttery spray
- To assemble the rollups: Take the meat (pounded thin) and place wide open on cutting board. Next place a slice of onion and a spear of pickle on one end. Roll up and wrap meat in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place in large skillet on medium heat and cover for 30 minutes or until bacon browns.
- Uncover pan and continue cooking on low till the bacon is done to your liking
- Serve with potatoes and a vegetable.