★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- fresh ground chuck
- 3/4 c
- italian seasoned bread crumbs
- large egg slightly beaten
- sweet red pepper chopped
- onions, yellow, medium chopped
- 1/2 c
- italian dressing with parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 tsp
- course ground salt
- 1 1/2 c
- feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Rolled and Stuffed Marvelous Meatloaf
- 1Mix ground chuck with the first seven ingredients until well blended.
- 2On a cutting board, flatten the mixture into an 8x12" rectangle, be sure to keep it even on all sided.
- 3Spread the Feta Cheese crumbles evenly over the mixture to within a 1/2" of the edges. Sprinkle with garlic. Roll sides towards the center, bring in edges to seal. Roll into a baking dish with a rack; ( I use the pampered chef bacon stone-works great, grease stays beneath the meat). Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Let sit 5 minutes and serve. Great left over too!
PS If you loved my "Kool Salad" from last year, try my new "Tangy Kool Strawberry Salad" as a side! YUM!