How to Make Rob's Spicy Stuffed Peppers
- 1Prepare your rice according to the package directions and set aside.
- 2In large skillet brown you meat & onions until meat is browned. Drain off all fat. Then add package of taco seasoning with a 1/2 cup of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Let it all rest and cool for 5 minutes or so.
- 4In a large bowl mix your meat mixture, rice, one can of tomato sauce, and set aside.
- 5Cut green bell peppers in half, remove caps and seeds; rinse.
- 6Add beef and rice mixture to green bell pepper halves.
- 7Arrange in glass casserole dish.
- 8Pour the second can of tomato sauce over top of the stuffed peppers.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.