Roast Tenderloin Of Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbbeef tenderloin
2 Tbsprosemary, fresh chopped
2 Tbspthyme, fresh minced
1 Tbspgarlic cloves, minced
2 tspcracked pepper
1.5 tspkosher salt
How to Make Roast Tenderloin Of Beef
- Preheat oven to 525.
- Pat meat dry.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary, thyme, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Rub mixture onto meat and arrange meat on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast meat for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 130 to 140 for medium-rare.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board and let rest, loosely covered, for 10 minutes.
- Carve into thin slices for serving.