Roast beef subs
- leftover roast, shredded
- red & green bell, sliced
- onion, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- pinch of salt & pepper
- reduced fat or lower sodium cheese, melted in small amount of milk
- whole wheat sub buns
How to Make Roast beef subs
- 1Add about 1 TBL of olive oil in skillet, saute` onion, pepper till tender. Add mushrooms, shredded beef. Mix & simmer few minutes more.
- 2While sauting veggies, add very small amount of milk in small saucepan, add cheese & warm on very low heat.
- 3TOAST sub buns. I split them open, rub with olive oil & toast on a hot griddle. Veggies & meat can be cooked on griddle too instead of skillet.
- 4Add meat & veggie mixture to bun, spoon on cheese sauce.