Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
These are perfect appetizers when you have a party or company over, because it can all be done ahead of time. My husband and I sometimes have them as snacks while watching television in the evening.
1(8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
2green onions, chopped - about 1/2 cup
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
2 Tbspprepared horseradish, drained
1/4 tspgarlic powder
8 ozdeli roast beef, thinly sliced
210-inch flour tortillas
How to Make Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, and spread half of the cheese mixture over each;top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and cut each filled tortilla diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. Set out on pretty platter and serve!