Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
These are perfect appetizers when you have a party or company over, because it can all be done ahead of time. My husband and I sometimes have them as snacks while watching television in the evening.
- (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- green onions, chopped - about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 8 oz
- deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 10-inch flour tortillas
How to Make Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Place the two tortillas on work surface, and spread half of the cheese mixture over each;top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- 3Roll up; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
- 5When ready to serve, unwrap and cut each filled tortilla diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. Set out on pretty platter and serve!