Roast Beef Hash
- 2 c
- chopped roast beef, i use my left over roast.
- 3 c
- diced cooked potatoes i use any left over baked potatoes
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1/2 c
- gravy or milk
- 3 Tbsp
- fat or beef drippings, i was taught to use bacon fat for the flavor
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Roast Beef Hash
- 1combine beef,potatoes,onion, and gravy season to taste
- 2Heat fat in a skillet
- 3spread meat mixture in skillet evenly.
- 4Cook over low heat until well browned on the bottom
- 5Fold over like an omelet and turn out onto a heated platter.
- 6Menu suggestions are Green beans, harvard beets, hot rolls, apple pie, tea or coffee.