Roast Beef Hash
2 cchopped roast beef, i use my left over roast.
3 cdiced cooked potatoes i use any left over baked potatoes
1/4 cchopped onion
1/2 cgravy or milk
3 Tbspfat or beef drippings, i was taught to use bacon fat for the flavor
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Roast Beef Hash
- combine beef,potatoes,onion, and gravy season to taste
- Heat fat in a skillet
- spread meat mixture in skillet evenly.
- Cook over low heat until well browned on the bottom
- Fold over like an omelet and turn out onto a heated platter.
- Menu suggestions are Green beans, harvard beets, hot rolls, apple pie, tea or coffee.