2 lbhamburger meat
1 pkgsliced mushrooms
1 pkgmozzarella cheese slice or swiss cheese slices
1 mediumonion (optional)
pinchsalt and pepper to your liking
How to Make Roadkill
- Preheat oven to 350
- mix in a bowl egg, meat and seasonings. Make into hamburger patties.
- saute mushrooms and onions, together if you want or seperate.
- In a pan on the stove on medium to high heat and brown patties on both sides it doesn't have to be cooked completely because it will go into the oven.
- once browned place into a 13x9 dish and place sauted mushroom/onion mixture on top of meat patties.
- Then place 1-2 pieces of cheese per patty on top of mushroom/onion mixture. I put 2 because i like it extra cheesy. Then place in oven until cheese is melted. Usually about 10 min.