By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 crice, long grain
1/3 lbground beef
1/3 mediumonion, chopped
1/3 cgreen pepper, chopped
1/3 can(s)spaghetti sauce
1/3 pkgmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/3 ccottage cheese
pinchparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Rice Lasagna
- Cook rice following package directions, salt optional, and reserve.
- Coat 13x9x2" baking dish with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
- Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up clumps.
- Carefully pour off excess fat.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Beat egg slightly in medium-size bowl.
- Stir in cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread half the meat sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Spoon half the rice evenly over sauce; top with half the cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers and sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 for 50 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.