How to Make Rice-A-Roni Casserole
- 1in a sauce pan bring 3 cups water to boil
- 2add rice-a-roni,garlic,and butter, boil for about 10-15 min.
- 3in a frying pan season, cook ground beef and drain, add stewed tomatoes, stir
- 4beat an egg and slowly incorporate some of the hot meat mixture into the egg then pour back into meat mixture and stir
- 5slowly add rice mixture into the meat stirring constantly. Mix well
- 6place mixture into a 9x13" baking dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top
- 7place in preheated oven of 350 degrees for 25-30 min.