Rib Eye Steak with Stilton Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 lb
- stilton blue cheese, softened
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 4 tsp
- green peppercorns
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 4 tsp
- parsley, fresh minced
- ribeye steaks, 1 inch thick
How to Make Rib Eye Steak with Stilton Sauce
- 1In a bowl cream together the cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- 2In a saucepan boil the wine with the peppercorns until it is reduced to about 1 tablespoon, add the cream, and boil the liquid until it is reduced by half.
- 3Reduce the heat to moderately low, whisk the cheese mixture, a little at a time, into the cream mixture and whisk in the parsley.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and keep the sauce warm.
- 5Preheat a grill pan.
- 6Pat steaks dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- 8Let the steak stand on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- 9Slice thin and serve with the Stilton sauce and watercress.