1 (8oz) pkgmacaroni, elbow
1 lbground beef
1/2 lbground pork sausage
1 smallonion, chopped
1 (14oz) can(s)tomatoes, diced
1 can(s)whole kernel corn
1 (8oz) can(s)tomato sauce
8 ozsharp cheddar, shredded
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Reunion Casserole
- Cook pasta; set aside.
- Spray 13x9" glass baking dish with cooking oil set aside.
- Saute' beef, sausage and onion in large pot.
- Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, sauce, corn and 1/2 of the cheese. Mix well and simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Stir pasta into the mixture and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Spread remaining cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbling (about 10 minutes).