Reuben or Rachel "Your Choice"
Shawn A Reed
How to Make Reuben or Rachel "Your Choice"
- 1This is one of our favorite sandwiches, I just suggest you use your favorite brands of each ingredients. With telling you this Eric just said make sure I tell you "Silverfloss" sauerkraut. If you have it in your area.
- 2Preheat skillet
- 3Butter you bread and place in skillet, I do one sandwich at a time. So with 2 slices of bread in the skillet I place a slice or 2 of swiss cheese on each pieces of bread and on either side of the pan I place the meat "your choice corned beef or turkey" just to warm before placing on the sandwich.
- 4Place sauerkraut on one of the pieces of bread and then some dressing on the kraut, place meat on the other piece of bread
- 5check the underside of you bread making sure it's browning evenly, once nicely browned put your sandwich together.
- 6remove from pan slice into two. Serve and enjoy!!
- 7I like extra dressing for dipping!! YUMMY