By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Reuben Burgers
- Mix beef, onion and ground pepper together and form 4 patties of equal size about 3/4" thick.
- Grill or broil, 4" from souce of heat, for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rear.
- Place 1 to 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut on the center of each patty and top with one 1 ounce slice of swiss cheese.
- Grill for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Serve each patty open-face on a slice of toasted or grilled rye bread.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of russian dressing.