Red Wine Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cred wine
1 Tbspblack pepper
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
1 tspgarlic cloves, chopped
1 Tbspcooking oil
2 cmushrooms, halved
1/2 conions, chopped
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Red Wine Steak
- Cut sirloin steak into individual serving pieces.
- Marinate steak in next six ingredients for eight hours.
- When ready to prepare, saute mushrooms and onions in oil; set aside.
- Brown steak in skillet.
- Add worcestershire sauce, mushrooms and onions; simmer for 1/2 hour over low heat.
- Remove steak, mushrooms and onions to a large casserole and cover.
- With remaining pan juices, prepare a gravy; pour over steak.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles.