★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 csweet onions, sliced thinly
2 cpasta sauce, whatever your favorite flavor
2 cpizza sauce, again whatever brand you like
1 boxfrozen toasted ravioli, either beef or cheese flavor works
1 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Ravioli Casserole
- Cook burger in large skillet or saucepan, stirring to break up large lumps, and drain any fat.
- Add in onions and simmer until well-done & onions begin to carmelize. Add pasta sauce, cook 5 minutes more.
- In an oven-proof baking dish, layer a couple TB of sauce (try to spoon out only the sauce, not burger & onions) in the bottom of the dish
- Top with a layer of ravioli (about 6-8 in an 8” baking dish).
- Spoon about half the sauce over ravioli & top with ½ the parmesan. Repeat.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly. Serve with salad.