1 boxjumbo shells
1 1/2 lbground beef
2 can(s)pasta sauce
1/2 smallgreen pepper, minced
1 smallcan mushrooms, drained
·itialian seasoning to taste
2 pkgmozzarella cheese, 2 cups each
1 smallcontainer riccota cheese
How to Make Randy's Stuffed Shells
- Cook hamburger with onions and peppers. Drain and set aside.
- Boil salted water and add shells until cooked el tente. Drain.
- Grease a 9"x13"pan.
- Mix hamburger, itialian seasoning, pasta, riccota cheese and one pkg mozzerella cheese together. Add most of the pasta sauce, about 1 1/2 cans.
- Line pan with shells.
- Put hamburger mixure inside each shell.(I sprinkle leftover hamburger mixture on top.)
- Sprinkle mushrooms over this. Add remaining sauce over this to keep shells from drying out.
- Sprinkle rest of mozzerella cheese over the shells and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 mins. Take out and let set for about 5 mins and enjoy