Randy's Shepherd Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- leftover pot roast
- leftover pot roasted vegetables
- frozen peas, frozen corn, diced carrots
- mashed potatoes
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 1 egg
How to Make Randy's Shepherd Pie
- 1Dice the leftover roast beef into 1/2" cubes, cut up the pot roasted veggies,add more chopped celery, onions, & carrots if needed. Put into pot with leftover gravy.
- 2Add frozen peas & corn. Simmer on low heat until bubbly. You may have to add more thickener if the frozen veggies thin the gravy.
- 3Spoon meat & vegetables into individual casserole dishes. Top with mashed potatoes that have been mixed with the egg & yogurt.
- 4Dot the mashed potatoes with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake in 350 degree preheated oven until potatoes are slightly browned.