Randy's Shepherd Pie
How to Make Randy's Shepherd Pie
- Dice the leftover roast beef into 1/2" cubes, cut up the pot roasted veggies,add more chopped celery, onions, & carrots if needed. Put into pot with leftover gravy.
- Add frozen peas & corn. Simmer on low heat until bubbly. You may have to add more thickener if the frozen veggies thin the gravy.
- Spoon meat & vegetables into individual casserole dishes. Top with mashed potatoes that have been mixed with the egg & yogurt.
- Dot the mashed potatoes with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven until potatoes are slightly browned.