Ranch Salsa Burrito Stack'ems
It seems like a lot of steps, but I really broke it down so give it a go before you look the other way!!
If you cook the shells before hand, you'll have to give them a little more crunch by heating them back up in the oven before serving.
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef, stir fry sliced
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1/3 c
- yellow pepper, cut into strips
- red pepper, cut into strips
- white onion, cut into strips
- 1 pkg
- spanish rice
- lettuce leafs, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
- 4 Tbsp
- large tortillas
- garlic salt
- cupcake tin
TO MAKE THE BURRITO INGREDIENTS
TO MAKE THE SHELLS
How to Make Ranch Salsa Burrito Stack'ems
- 1Preheat your oven to 300* and cut your tortillas into circles by using a cookie cutter or a large glass. I used the rim of a coffee mug. Make sure that your circles are bigger than the circles of your cupcake tin. Press the tortilla into the mold and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
I was able to get 5 circles out of one large tortilla.
- 6Stuff a shell with rice and then a dollop of the ranch salsa. Take another shell and put the beef and veggie mix in it with some lettuce, another helping of ranch salsa and you can top with the tortilla strips you also baked.
Stack the beef stuffed shell on top of the rice shell, it should stick nicely.