Quickie Beef Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozfresh mushrooms, sliced
2 lbbeef chuck steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips
1 pkgonion soup mix
8 ozsour cream
How to Make Quickie Beef Stroganoff
- Cook mushrooms in butter in 10 inch skillet until limp and remove from skillet.
- Sprinkle beef strips with paprika and brown well in skillet.
- Stir in mushrooms, soup mix and water.
- Heat to boiling.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Just before serving, combine sour cream and flour.
- Stir into meat mixture and heat until steaming.
- Serve immediately over hot buttered noodles.