Quickie Beef Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 lb
- beef chuck steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 c
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Quickie Beef Stroganoff
- 1Cook mushrooms in butter in 10 inch skillet until limp and remove from skillet.
- 2Sprinkle beef strips with paprika and brown well in skillet.
- 3Stir in mushrooms, soup mix and water.
- 4Heat to boiling.
- 5Lower heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 6Just before serving, combine sour cream and flour.
- 7Stir into meat mixture and heat until steaming.
- 8Serve immediately over hot buttered noodles.