Quick Upside Down Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 jar(s)tomato sauce
8 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tspgarlic salt
1 cbiscuit mix
How to Make Quick Upside Down Pizza
- Brown ground beef and set aside.
- In small bowl, mix biscuit mix, eggs and milk on medium speed until smooth.
- In medium-large casserole dish, layer in upside down manner: ground beef first, onion, garlic salt, salt and pepper, then cheese, then sauce and last the biscuit mix.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes about 350 degrees or 400 degrees according to oven.