Quick Tater Tot Bake
- 1 lb
- ground beef or turkey
- small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16oz.) pkg
- frozoen tater tots
- 1 (10 oz.) can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 c
- 1 (4 oz.) c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Quick Tater Tot Bake
- 1Preheat oven ot 350 F.
- 2In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- 3Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish; top with Tater Tots.
- 4Combine soup and milk; pour over Tater Tots; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.