Quick N' Easy Garlic & Burger Rice
- 6 c
- minute rice
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1-2 tsp
- garlic powder (depends on how garlicy you want it to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 c
- milk (it depends on what consistency you want)
- 1 lb
How to Make Quick N' Easy Garlic & Burger Rice
- 1Add minced garlic and burger to frying pan. Fry until meat is browned. Drain the meat.
- 2While meat is cooking in a large pot prepare rice as directed on package.
- 3Once meat is drained add the remainder of the ingredients, except the rice, to frying pan. Stir it and warm it on the stove. Stir to blend the ingredients as it cooks
- 4Taste the meat mixture to see if it has enough garlic for you. Set aside when happy with it.
- 5When the rice is done cooking pour meat mixture into the rice pot and stir. Check the consistency and see if you want more milk or not. When satisfied with the constancy it is ready to serve.