Quick Mexican Pizza
Rev BJ Friley
- 2 c
- (8 oz.) shredded colby/monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- flour tortillas (10-inch each)
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/2 tsp
- green bell pepper
- red bell pepper
How to Make Quick Mexican Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cook meat; drain.
- 3Stir in seasonings.
- 4Spread 1/4 cup salsa and 1/2 meat mixture on each tortilla.
- 5Top each with 1/2 cup cheese and optional toppings.
- 6Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 or until crisp and lightly browned.