quick meaty chili
Secret is having a pot and pan cooking together to save time.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)beef broth
2 lbground beef
2 lbchopped beef stew meat (bit size pieces) or pre-chopped taco meat
2 can(s)pinto beans 28 ozs (this is where you can mix your beans add or subtract the amount you want to use.
2 can(s)diced tomatoes (14.5 oz each)
1 can(s)tomate paste
1 largeonion chopped
4 clovegarlic chopped
1 largebell pepper chopped
1 Tbspnew mexico chili powder
·salt and pepper
How to Make quick meaty chili
- In a stock pot put both cans of beef broth to boil, cans of diced tomatoes and cans of beans.
- In a separate pan brown ground beef when done add to stock pot.
- In same pan brown stew or taco meat. Add to stock pot when done.
- In same pan add small amount of oil and saute bell pepper, onion and garlic when soften add to pot.
Add tomato paste.
- When all the elements are in the pot lower to a simmer and begin adding the spices. Begin with a tablespoon chili powder, add salt and pepper and about a teaspoon of cumin.
- Let simmer low uncovered stir constantly.
After about 10 minutes taste again for seasoning adjust if necessary. Chili ready when stew/taco meat is tender (you can allow this mixture to cook for a long period of time or for just a short period)