Quick London Broil
- 1 1/2 lb
- london broil, rubbed with a little olive oil on each side
- 1 pkg
- mccormick grill mates montreal steak mairnade
- ~~marinade for london broil~~~
- 1/3 c
- lea & perrins worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Quick London Broil
- 1Rub a little olive oil on each side of your piece of meat. Open packet of Montreal steak marinade and sprinkle all over each side of meat. Do not dilute the steak marinade use as a dry rub. Let set for five minutes. Next put on a hot grill over coals or under the broiler in your stove. Broil about 6/7 minutes on each side. Take out after about 14 minutes and let meat rest about 10 minutes. If you like your meat more rare then only broil or grill for 6 minutes on each side.
- 2While your meat is broiling mix the worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard and olive oil in a measuring cup. Blend well with a small wisk or fork until all the mustard and sugar are well incorporated.
- 3Next After meat has rested slice aganist the grain in thin slices. Serve with the worcestershire marinade on top of your meat. While meat is broiling I put three potatos in the microwave and in 10 minutes they are done. I serve the potatos with butter and sour cream along with the meat add a salad and dinner is done. Delicious and fast. Enjoy.