Quick Glazed Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 cteriyaki baste and glaze
4bread slices, cubed
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 lbground pork
1 Tbspchili powder
How to Make Quick Glazed Meat Loaf
- Combine eggs and 2/3 cup teriyaki baste and glaze in large bowl; stir in bread cubes.
- Let stand 5 minutes, or until cubes are soft.
- Mix in ground beef and pork, onion and chili powder until well blended.
- Press firmly into 10 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
- Microwave on high 20 minutes; rotate pan once.
- Brush top of meat loaf with remaining teriyaki baste and glaze.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes longer and let stand 5 minutes before serving.