Quick Glazed Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggs, beaten
- 2/3 c
- teriyaki baste and glaze
- bread slices, cubed
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- ground pork
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
How to Make Quick Glazed Meat Loaf
- 1Combine eggs and 2/3 cup teriyaki baste and glaze in large bowl; stir in bread cubes.
- 2Let stand 5 minutes, or until cubes are soft.
- 3Mix in ground beef and pork, onion and chili powder until well blended.
- 4Press firmly into 10 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
- 5Microwave on high 20 minutes; rotate pan once.
- 6Brush top of meat loaf with remaining teriyaki baste and glaze.
- 7Microwave on high 5 minutes longer and let stand 5 minutes before serving.