Quick & Easy Philly Cheese Steaks
2bell peppers, chopped
1/2red onion, chopped
1-2 cmushroom, sliced
1 lbsteak, sliced paper thin (i use sirloin)
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspa-1 steak sauce
2 Tbspheinz 57 steak sauce
·steak rolls or hoagies
·provolone cheese or cheez whiz
How to Make Quick & Easy Philly Cheese Steaks
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, sweat the peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- Add steak slices. Season with garlic salt.
- Add both steak sauces and the worcestershire. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until sauce reduces to the thickness of your liking.
- Serve on steak rolls with cheese.
- **NOTE: The peppers and onions make a prettier presentation when they are sliced into strips, but are FAR easier to eat with they are diced.