Quick & Easy Burgers
How to Make Quick & Easy Burgers
- 1Place the minced beef in a large bowl.
- 2Add all the herbs, spices, worcester sauce and any extras your adding to the bowl.
- 3Crack the egg into the bowl.
- 4Now for the messy bit....using your hands (clean ones of course!!) mix together the ingredients, giving it a good mix and a bit of a squashing together so that all the beef is covered with egg.
- 5Roll the mixture into balls and then flatten out until about 3cm thick. I originally separated the mixture into 6 burgers but they ended up quite small after cooking. So 4 would probably be better.
- 6Place the burgers on a plate or baking tray and cover in clingfilm. Place into the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- 7when cooking preheat the oven. In an electric oven on 200 or fan assisted 180. Gas mark 6. They take about 20 - 30 mins to cook or until no longer pink in the middle. The thicker the burgers the longer they will take to cook.